The Pastry Assistant candidate must have experience with large volume production using premium products and a wide range of techniques. They must have a passion for and understanding of the importance of from-scratch cooking and baking.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with daily production of the following (but not limited to): breakfast pastries, cookies, cakes & breads
- Work independently on production using standardized recipes
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with a desire and willingness to learn
- Baking and pastry degree preferred, but not required
- Must be organized, and able to multitask
- Must have the desire to produce a consistent, amazing quality product
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must work early mornings
- Punctuality is crucial
- Must understand and practice proper sanitation
Compensation is based on experience.
Submit a copy of your resume along with a short description of why you would make a great fit to the team at HandCut Foods!Apply Now